Deadline Diaries

Five Romance writers tell all.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Will These Do?


Christine is away for the weekend and I thought I'd step up to the plate. Hah! But this man photo thing is harder than it looks. I googled "handsome men" and it recommended internet dating sites. "Sexy" men took me in another direction as well...let's just say I was afraid to click on some of those links.

Then, somehow I found them! The Carlson twins. They're not wet like the Saturday guys Chris often shows us, but they're on the beach, they look a little sweaty (or is that suntan oil that some lucky woman has just applied) and there's TWO of them!

So go ahead and enjoy.

6 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice Christie!!! Those twins have their own website and if you go the "Postcards" section there is is a veeeeerrrrry nice one of twin backsides...yowza!

On page 60 of NOT ANOTHER NEW YEAR'S...loving it!! Tanner is amazing!!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

P.S. There is a website dedicated to "wet men"...

http://wetmen.provocateuse.com

Enjoy!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Christie Ridgway said...

Christyne: So glad you're enjoying Tanner. I sorta picture hims as one of those Carlson twins. Gotta go check out those backsides. Thanks.

And the wet men link!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Twins!! How cute are they?? Thanks Christie!!

And Christyne, I'm checking out those, er, links, too! *g*

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I didn't post last night I thought I did, oh well.

Nice pic, those beach shots are great. I'm disappointed I won't be able to find Bentley's Beach next time I'm in Coronado and after staying up very late to read NANY, taking a nap and finishing it--it was a lazy day Sunday for me. LOL I loved Tanner & Hannah and Troy & Dez. Fun book, I enjoyed! I also loved MUST BE MISTLETOE and did enjoy seeing Bailey & Finn again.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

Christyne, thanks! I'm so there.

Kate, totally faboo job--twice over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home