Deadline Diaries

Five Romance writers tell all.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Fun Site!

For all of us who sometimes envy celebrity and fashion, check out this site that skewers both celebrities and their poor fashion choices.

http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/

Note that on the left you can click to see a gallery of your fave star in her/his not-so-attractive public moments.

Last night I stayed home and watched two Lifetime movies in a row, wearing my cropped jeans from Target (they're my favorite!), a cute thermal T-shirt, and my Ugg loafers that are lined with sheepskin (natch). No red carpets, no designer duds, no snapping flashbulbs. But I think I'm happy with my life. No one has a site devoted to my sartorial blunders! (The thermal T-shirt is probably not as cute as I think it is.)

C'mon, confess who you checked out. I looked at all the Fergie (from The Black Eyed Peas) photos because I still can't get over that terrible music video about her London bridges (britches?) falling down.

4 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said...

LOL, Christie! That was fun. Okay, had to check out Fergie, because you tempted me.

Then of course, Tara Reid, because she's just so easy to make fun of and boy were those pictures amazing.

And the Simpson girls because I'm just so TIRED of them. Couldn't look at Nicole Richie, cuz I just wanna make her a sandwich or something!

As for thermal tees. I think they're extremely attractive. Mine's red.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

I saw Buffy's sister. She looked just like....Buffy's sister. Michelle who?

Mwahahaha.

And sometimes unfortunate fashion choices just mean they're real people under all that beauty and thinness....

Oh. Right...

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

I'm just so darn happy Nicole and Paris are friends again. *Sniffle*

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

I felt, like, so good for them too, dude. *sob*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home