Deadline Diaries

Five Romance writers tell all.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Start the New Year right!!

Posted by Susan


Christie's new book is out and I, for one, can't wait to read it. I sooooo loved Must Love Mistletoe, and this is the sequel. Love sequels!!

I'm getting on a plane Saturday morning and this book will be right there to distract me from the fact that we could fall to a fiery death at any moment! Not that I don't love to fly! ; )

Romantic Times says "It's always a treat to read a Ridgway novel. Fans of this author have yet another fast-paced story with fabulously characters and steamy love scenes to enjoy. Readers new to Ridgway's work are starting the New Year out right with this humorous, delightfully well-crafted tale of love."

6 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

I can't wait to read this, either! In fact, I'm just finishing up Susan's Sizzling (LOVE IT!!!), then I get to start Christie's Must Love Mistletoe and Not Another New Year's!

I may be totally unorganized in every other way but I've got my reading schedule completely together!!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said...

Oooh, this looks great! Thanks for posting it, Susan!! And let's not think about the flights we've got in front of us.......although I will say, I'm grateful I'm not on DSA

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I picked up both this one and Must Love Mistletoe. Just started Mistletoe.

Happy New Year to all.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

Got it. Was planning to read it over this last weekend. But there was work. AKA Deadline Hell. But Maureenie is so right! I've got my neverending flights to plot group comin' right up! I'm thinking Sizzling on the way there, Not Another New Years on the return. or maybe the other way around. Always nice to have tempting choices--not to mention ways to make the endless flights minus liquids bearable.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

Oops. Almost forgot. Pat and everyone..

Happy New Year to you!

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Barbs said...

Susan's MILLIONAIRE, even if the guy on the cover is questionable LOL and SIZZLING were great love Reid and Lois, Christie's MUST LOVE MISTLETOE was wonderful, Finn was yummy just adding NEW YEAR to my TBB. I just started Kelley Armstrong's BITTEN cause Chris recommended it! Maureen's was sold out at the Borders I went to but I'm sure I can get it.

We stayed home with the in-laws and I didn't even hear the firecrackers at midnight LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home