Deadline Diaries

Five Romance writers tell all.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Susan's First Silhouette Desire is a HIT!!!

Posted by Fan Girl

The Substitute Millionaire is available now and it's a hit!! That's right, Susan Mallery's first Silhouette Desire debuted at #2 on the Waldenbooks Bestseller list!! Woohoo, Susan!!!

Fan Girl is trying to calm down but how can she when she's holding this hot little book in her very own hands?? Fan Girl just re-read the first chapter and she's laughing out loud at the fabulous dialogue between the hero and heroine! This book is sexy and funny and--whew! You're gonna love it!

For a taste of what's inside, here's the back cover copy...

Successful businessman Ryan Bennett had agreed to masquerade as his wealthy cousin for a blind date.

But from the moment Ryan saw Julie Nelson to the moment he should have said good-night, he was captivated and couldn't resist an invitation to share her bed. In the hazy afterglow of their heated lovemaking, Ryan confessed his true identity, claiming the passion between them was real despite his deception, but Julie wasn't buying it. Obviously she considered him the enemy.

Except now she was having the enemy's baby….


Oh, yes!!! Fan Girl is beside herself with excitement and needs to sit down. But why are you still here, reading Fan Girl's words when you should be rushing right out to buy Susan's fabulous book?? You'll love it!!!

12 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

Fan Girl, take deep, slow breaths.


Susan, yay!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

All right, Susan!! Woo hoo!!

And Fan Girl, pace yourself. Susan's got two more books in the "Million Dollar Catch" series coming out in the next two months!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Christie Ridgway said...

Can't wait to read it, Susan. Cover guy is very cute, too.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said...

Let's hear it for Fan Girl!! I like her attitude!

But Kate's right....keep some of that enthusiasm for all the other books still to come!

Susan.....the book is great!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

Fan Girl, but make no mistake. We love your enthusiasm. :)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Susan Mallery said...

Thanks, Fan Girl!! I'm delighted you're enjoying the book. I really loved this series. I made myself laugh over some of the dialogue.

Yes, the cover is great, as is the second one. I'm still on the fence about guy # 3.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fan Girl, I hate to say it but you are behind. At the harlequin site, you can already buy book 2 of the series, which I have bought and read. Willow is hilarous. I loved book 1 and yet book 2 might even be better. I have pretty high expectations now for book 3. Great job Susan.

Cady

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Barbs said...

TSM was great1 I agree the dialogue was very witty. Great job Susan

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Barbs said...

I'm as enthused as Fan Girl but I can't seem to show or write it LOL TSM was wonderful and the dialogue's so witty, love it! I can hardly wait for Willow's book

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Barbs said...

I didn't know I sent twice--I have a red face

Last time I tried to send anything Blogger wouldn't let me.

So I'll make three time LOL

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Kim said...

I ordered it today from Amazon. Look forward to reading it soon. :)

Kim

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Susan, as you well know I loved this book and can't wait for the next. So ladies if you haven't read it you need to!

You can read my review on the Pink Heart Society blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home