Deadline Diaries

Five Romance writers tell all.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!! May this day be filled with fun and family--be it the family you were born with or the family you created yourself.

I have so much to be thankful for this year. My family--both kinds--my friends, my work, being settled, health, happiness. So many blessings.

May your day be filled with all the things you're thankful for. May the holiday season fill your home with laughter and the best memories possible.

6 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

Thanks, Susan. Have a fine one...

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Christyne Butler said...

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said...

Hope you all had a Thanksgiving as wonderful as mine was!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

Maureen, mine was totally wonderful. Went to my friend, Karyn's. Can that woman cook. Heaven. And the company was just terrific.

The best.

Christyne, thanks! Hope yours was wonderful, too.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Christie Ridgway said...

Chiming in a day late to hope everyone's day was a wonderful one. Mine, obviously, was busy!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

I'm a day late, too....I hope everyone had the most wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was great fun and since we went out to dinner...no cleanup, for which I'm so thankful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home